Most of the online casinos licensed in the UK accept PayPal transactions. We do, however, suggest you to play at the very best casinos to get more bang for your well earned money.
- PartyCasino – When selecting your PayPal friendly casino, we highly recommend PartyCasino. Party’s been in the online casino business for ages (over 20 years) and it’s easy to tell. They offer a smashing casino with great slots and a quality live casino.
- LeoVegas – LeoVegas is especially brilliant on mobile. They call themselves “The King of Mobile Casino” – and to be honest, they’re not wrong. You can play and do a PayPal transfer without downloading an app directly on your mobile phone. They’ve got the best slots available with titles like Starburst and Book of Dead included.
- 888 Casino – A long time favourite of Brits, it’s a sure thing they’ve got PayPal as a banking option, too. 888 offers their own jackpot slots like Irish Riches that you won’t find anywhere else. So in that sense, it’s a lot like PartyCasino who also bring in jackpot slots like Melon Madness Deluxe. 888 offers poker and a sportsbook as well.
Why Should I Use PayPal For Casino Transfers?
- Easy to use
- No service charges
- Very high safety scores
- Instant transfers
- Increased privacy compared to bank transfers
If you want to keep your casino gaming private, PayPal is the way to go. Using PayPal trumps credit card payments or especially the pay by phone casino option.
When using a credit card or a phone bill to play online, your statement always shows where the transaction has been made. If you’ve got… say, a spouse looking over your shoulder on what you’re doing with your money, you can dodge that inconvenience by transferring the money to your PayPal account and take it from there.
Only you can see your own PayPal statement so that you can keep your private gaming experiences as your own business. It’s nobody else’s business, anyway.
Reasons Not to Use PayPal?
- Creating the account and verifying your payment methods will take a bit of time. But it’s sure worth it, and it increases your online security.
- Your PayPal email has to match your online casino account. Make sure it does.
- In some parts of the world, you can’t use PayPal for online casino payments, period. In the UK, we don’t have that problem.
Steps Necessary for Making a Casino Transaction From PayPal
First off, you need to create an account. Go to Paypal.com, click “sign up” and you’re on your way.
Fill in the form and add your methods you want to top up your account. If you want to avoid seeing online casino sites on your credit card statement or your bank statement, remember to top up your PayPal account first, and then transfer the money directly from your PayPal account. This way it only shows up as PayPal on your credit card or bank statement.
After opening the account and doing the verification process, things get very easy. There is absolutely no hassle, and you can transfer money with the easiest payment method in the world.
When you have signed up, you should also verify your account. If your account isn’t verified, your withdrawal limit will be quite low and therefore limit the actions you can do with your new PayPal account.
It also helps with security, as after verification PayPal can be certain that it is your card that’s used and no one else’s. This also applies to linking and confirming your debit or credit card to PayPal. It eliminates the risk of stolen credit cards and fake ID.
If you are planning on using bank transfers to top up or withdraw from your PayPal account, you need to confirm your bank account as well. First, you need to add it to your PayPal account, and then wait for a bit for PayPal to transfer you two small sums of money to your bank account. Then you need to enter the exact amounts of the two deposits made to your account and click submit.
How Do PayPal Deposits to an Online Casino Work?
PayPal is one of the easiest transfer methods to use, as you don’t have to put in a lot of effort. You do need to have a PayPal account, but after that, it’s a walk in the park.
- Go to the PayPal casino of your choosing and click to deposit money.
- Insert the sum you want to put in and choose PayPal as the payment method.
- You will get a popup window (make sure popups are allowed in your browser) where you will be prompted to log into your PayPal account.
- Log in and follow the few steps to complete the payment process.
- You’re all set.
The money transfers are instant, so you don’t need to sit around for days to get into the game. You can dive straight into the action.
Withdrawing with PayPal is very easy. You just need to go the banking page at your casino, choose withdrawing and PayPal as the method to use.
You do, however, need to take into account that when you withdraw money, you need to withdraw at least as much money with the method you had deposited with.
So in essence, if you’ve put in a hundred quid with PayPal and wanted to withdraw £500 to your credit card, you aren’t allowed to do this unless you withdraw £100 to back to your PayPal first. After that, you can withdraw the £400 to your credit card. Online casinos need to have this precaution in place as a way to combat money laundering.
The same goes if it’s done the other way around: If you’ve deposited £100 on your Visa and you want to withdraw £500, you have to withdraw the £100 first on your Visa, and after that, you can carry on withdrawing the £400 for example to your PayPal.
What’s the Best PayPal Casino in 2018?
It’s a close call, but we’ll give the nod to PartyCasino. Party’s done an excellent job throughout the time it’s been in the UK.
The only real drawback at Party is the lack of a quality sportsbook. So if you’re looking for a proper PayPal bookmaker, head over to read our Mr Green review or LeoVegas review and pick between the two for a proper PayPal bookie. Sure Party’s got one too, but it’s not one of our favourites.
Overall quality as a PayPal casino is smashing at Party, especially if you play slots or live casino. You simply can’t go wrong in choosing PartyCasino if PayPal is your go-to banking method and you enjoy playing online slots & live dealer games.